Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Shoes!











Eric has developed a fascination with shoes. He hates his! He constantly tries to get them off but he is in love with every pair of mine. He especially loves my running shoes and my church heels. He love the sound they make. He doesn't like my flip flops because they are too much work. I feel bad because with Elmer gone he spends so much time with me and has developed some strange interests. He knows what a blowdryer is for, he wants to get into my makeup and now he can't stay away from my shoes. The only thing that reassures me that he will grow out of this phase is the gross little boy stuff he does like eat dirt and play in the toilet. Yes, it is always clean! I am just never fast enough to get to it before he gets his hand in there. Anyways, enjoy the pictures.

No comments: