Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I love this man!


For those of you who don't enjoy mushy romance, don't read this one.


One of my favorite commercials is the one where the older couple is walking in a European town and the man stops and yells at the top of his lungs "I love this woman" He says it several times and then gives her an anniversary ring that you could probably feed a small country on. I think it was put out by Kay. Anyways, that is how I feel about Elmer. I just want you all to know that he is a wonderful man. He is so sweet, caring and special. I can't imagine life without him and this is killing me right now. I don't feel complete. We are so close and have grown even closer since he left. He is an amazing father and the man every woman dreams of. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me feel special. I just want the world to know "I LOVE THIS MAN!" and I am so glad to be his for eternity. Thank you Elmer for everything!

No comments: