Friday, November 14, 2008

UFOs and Evolution

Tonight I realized that Evolution is a load of poop. In my case literally! After dinner of cheese ravioli I gave Eric a bath. He played and laughed and then I inspected the water a little closer and realized why he was playing and laughing... We had UFOs!!! That's right Unidentified (what did he eat?) Floating Objects. I scooped him up, got him dried off and dressed and then went back to fish them out of the water. Tonight I have to go and clean everything! He laughed and thought is was the funniest thing in the world. This incident made me think about the theory of evolution and how we all evolved from monkeys etc. I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!! There are days I could use a tail to open the door when my hands are full or an extra set of arms to carry all the groceries in. If we had evolved, labor wouldn't hurt so bad and the baby would just slide right out. I guess that one could argue that we have evolved into a nice little technologically advanced society but I for one want my tail back!

No comments: