Friday, November 14, 2008

Little Pumpkin
















Halloween was really fun this year! I think that I was just as excited as the kids in the neighborhood. Trick or Treating began at 6 so I got Eric dressed early which worked out great because it took me a while to get pictures. We went downstairs and I opted to use his umbrella stroller so that he could get candy, be safe from cars and other kids and so we wouldn't spend an hour and a half getting to five houses. He can run like there is no tomorrow but he is so interested in everything that we would never had gotten to half the houses we made it to. At first he couldn't understand why I was taking him up to strangers to get candy but after a few houses he began to understand that if he was cute and played the shy card then they gave him lots of candy. I ended up carrying the bucket because he had a piece of candy in each and and the bucket got heavy. He had a blast! He laughed at the people all dressed up and was so excited to see so many other kids out. It was really a lot of fun. We ended up sending (most of) the candy to Daddy.

No comments: