Friday, November 14, 2008

Packing




No we are not moving again, we are just coming home for a semi extended stay. The holidays are hard like we knew they would be so we are on our way. I decided that it would be smarter (and cheaper) to ship clothes, toys and Christmas presents home instead of attempting to carry all that luggage plus a car seat and a tired baby As I started packing Eric made it his personal mission to make sure that I was packing the right stuff. He found his little box of toys which contained his books as well and decided that suddenly he just had to play with them. Now mind you there are two baskets FULL of toys, actually overflowing with toys and a big basket full of books. He looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to pack his stuff up. I just hope it all makes it or he may not forgive me for losing his Doggie book.

No comments: