Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Magically delicious and good for the skin too...




I decided to be the cool mom and give Eric the sugar cereal we were never allowed to have (Ha Ha Mom!). You can tell by the pictures he loved it. He also thought his hair needed to share in the sugary goodness, along with his elbows, tummy, knee and toes. It took two baths and a good scrubbing to get it all off the floor and him. I had a great time watching him pick the marshmallows out of the mix and leave the puff things. I honesty don't know why they don't just make it without them. I mean that is why we buy Lucky Charms in the first place. We don't think, Hey! I am going to buy Lucky Charms for the whole grain wheat in those little puff thingys. It is like being on the Krispy Kream diet. We can lie to ourselves to make us feel better about eating but when it comes down to it, we love sugar!

No comments: